Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Time to "Fall" Back

Daughter in front of a Redwood Tree
I am feeling the effects of Fall up here in Northern California. My body has wanted to eat a lot of food compared to my normal consumption, but I've been doing well with it - putting on just enough weight to feel good and slightly warmer though I've already transitioned to wearing multiple layers of my winter clothes.

As the days grow shorter another thing I am "falling back" on is my love and study of herbs. As a busy student of Human Design with many passions and interests, herbs are one of those things I've learned to incorporate into my life slowly as time permits and need arises.

And yet during my research I keep coming across programs for learning herbs and I am wondering if I would be better off joining a class or an online study course. I'm a Projector, and my education is very important to me. I like learning about a lot of different things, especially things that will help me live a healthier, happier life and that I can share with others.

So, stay tuned... I'll be sharing again what I learn about herbs, spices and love more soon. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment